Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Mackenzie!

Happy 2nd Birthday Mackenzie! Uncle Ben & Aunt Katie love you.
Mackezie Helen Brzezinski turns 2 today and is already a vibrant character. She is just so much fun to be around! She loves to dance, and has the cutest little butt shake. Watch out Zack! For the most part Mackenzie has no fear and is quite the little dare devil. She is a tough cookie (those Brzezinski genes again!) and brings many smiles to her family. She is the life of the party when the family gets together.

I met Mackenzie in June of 2008. We first bonded over a few walks that first time, but over the months, and the many visits later, Mackenzie has become one of my nieces (on July 25th I will offically be her aunt!). It is so much fun spending time with and getting to know Mackenzie.

Ben absolutely adores Mackenzie. He loves to rough house with her, and puts up with a lot of attitude when Mac & I gang up on him. I remember when Ben first told me about Mackenzie. It was on our first date. We were sharing about our families when I asked him if he had any nieces or nephews. He immediately gushed about Mackenzie's cuteness and proudly pulled out a picture he had of Mackenzie in his wallet (of course I was waiting to show off my little niece's picture as well!). I was really touched at how much he loved Mackenzie. When I finally met Mackenzie in June, I understood why. She is such a lovable little girl!

Mackenzie sure has changed! Ben and I are looking forward to our visit with Mackenzie this weekend to celebrate her birthday. Be sure to check back for some more pictures when we return. Until then, please enjoy some video we have of Mackenzie.


Click here for VIDEO of Mackenzie in her boat

Click here for VIDEO of Mackenzie dancing


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Mackenzie!
The Twos are such fun, she will be such a cute flower girl.
SO great you two could be there to share it!
Mom

The Davies Family said...

She sounds like quite the spitfire. I can't wait for her and Kate to meet. I think they'll be so cute together.